Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesdays


Okay, this month I am going to be doing something different. Before, once a month I would do this thing called Top Ten on the Tenth. But because of the fact I wanted to have a post schedule I decided to change it to Top Ten Tuesdays. If you hadn't noticed by now or you are new to my blog, I will have new posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. So with that said, here are my top ten to be read books and like normal, they're not in any particular order.


1. Lady Midnight

2. Carry On

3. Red Rising

4. Days of Blood and Starlight

5. Fallen Kingdoms

6. Eve: The Awakening

7. A Torch Against the Night

8. The Trails of Apollo

9. Will Greyson, Will Greyson

10. The Archived


So there is the top ten books on my TBR. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment