Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday


Okay, so for this Top Ten Tuesday, I am going to be telling you guys my top ten favourite book-to-movie/TV show adaptation. There are going to be some from the same movie series and like normal they are in no particular order.


1. The Book Thief

2. Catching Fire

3. The Fault in our Stars

4. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (part 1 an 2)

5. Mockingjay part 2

6. Twilight

7. Shadowhunters (The Mortal Instruments)

8. Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

9. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

10. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


So there is my top ten favourite book to movie/TV show adaptations. It kind of makes me think I need to watch more. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment