Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Goodreads Tag


Okay, for today's post I will be doing the Goodreads Tag. If you didn't know, I do use Goodreads to keep count of the books I read. I have only been using it for about two years now so by all means I do not know all about it. With that said, let's start with the questions.


1. What was the last book you marked as read?

At the moment that I am doing this post, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.

2. What are you currently reading?

Again, at the moment that I am doing this post, Second Chance Summer and Red Rising.

3. What was the last book you marked as TBR?

I am 90% sure it was the Witchlands books 2-4 or whatever.

4. What book are you planning on reading next?

At the moment of writing this Red Rising, after that Fallen Kingdoms.

5. Do you use the star-rating system?

Yep, just wish there was half stars

6. Are you doing a 2016 reading challenge?

Yes, seventy books.

7. Do you have a wishlist?

No

8. What book do you plan on buying next?

The Trails of Apollo book one

9. Do you have any favourite quotes, would you like to share a few?

Yes I do, but I am in no mood to look for them sooo.

10. Who are your favourite authors?

Cassandra Clare and Rick Riordan

11. Have you joined any groups?

Yep, Booksplosion, and a few others.

12. Are there any questions you would like to add?

Nope


So there is the tag. If you want my Goodreads, it is KendraMaidment. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you in my next one, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment