Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Birthday Book Tag


Ahhhh!!!!!! Today is my birthday if you guys could not tell from the title of this post. And to celebrate this amazing day, I am going to be doing the Birthday Book Tag. With that said, lets get into the tag.


1. Count your birth day along you bookshelf and then subtract your birth month. What book is it?

Let's see...30...4...The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

2. If you could spend you birthday with any fictional character who would it be and why?

Will Herondale because he likes to read and he can show me around London, which has o be a place that I want to visit.

3. Find  book that takes place in the season that you were born in.

What books take place in spring! On the top of my head all I can thing about are books that take place in summer...but in Snow like Ashes isn't there a place that is Spring like or is this cheating?

4. Find a book that is the colour of your birth stone.

I am just going to do a white book since my birthstone is a diamond. My copy of An Abundance of Katherines is white...

5. Is there a series with the same number books as your age? If so what is it?

I am turning fifteen so, I don't know, there might be but I wouldn't know.

6. Pick a book set in a time period, world or country you would like to be born in.

This one is easy, The Percy Jackson world.


So there is the tag. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you had a brilliant day, I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment