Saturday, April 2, 2016

25 Bookish Facts About Me


Since April is my birthday month, I decide to add some more personal tags and stuff. This is going to obviously going to be twenty-five book related facts about me. So with that said let's get into the facts.


1. I own mostly paperbacks

2. Most of the books I read are from the library

3. I am working on my own story currently

4. When I was younger, I would doggy ear the pages, but as it seems, I grew out of it

5. Most of my reading is done in school, since I have less distractions in school than at home

6. I have a collection of bookmarks

7. I don't really have any book merch

8. The speed I read a book depends on my interested in the general

9. This is actually my second book blog my first wouldn't let me work on any new post so I made this one

10. The books that pushed me really into collecting books are the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan

11. When I first read Harry Potter I got bored during the Half Blood Prince so I skipped to Deathly Hollows...

12. I can't seem to get into contemporary books, I just can't

13. I never like the movies to books I read that I had watched

14. I had never read a Sarah Dessen book before and I don't plan on doing so

15. I am working on my own novel currently

16. I used to read more than one book at a time, but I kind of slowed down with that

17. Recently I being doing a lot of reading on Wattpad, than actually books

18. I can read with anything in the background except for the shows I watch

19. I prefer physical books to ebooks

20. I can't use audiobooks, I tend to zone out when I am listening to things

21. Books that have more action in them are my personal favourite

22. Books with the main focus as the love story I extremely dislike

23. My favourite authors arr Rick Riordan and Cassandra Clare

24. I have a Goodreads goal of 70 books this year

25. I tend to make my own bookmarks in case I lose them so it wouldn't be much of a loss


So there they are. I hope you enjoyed them since they took me awhile to figure them out. With that said I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment