Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Reading Habits Tag


Okay so this month, since I have figured out how many tags I didn't do that I have written down, I had decided to o more than one tag per month. So here is the first one of March.


1. Do you have a certain reading place a home for reading?

I usually will read on my bed all year round, but during the summer time I will tend to move out on the patio to read and do whatever.

2. Bookmarks or random piece of paper?

Bookmarks. I have a collection of bookmarks so it would be a waste of place area and money to not use them.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop at a chapter or certain amount of pages?

I can just stop reading whenever. Which is kind of annoying since I don't have an excuse for reading during math class.

4. Do you eat or drink during while reading?

I don't eat while reading, but I will drink water sometimes when I am not reading in class since I don't bring a water bottle around to my classes.

5. Music or TV while reading?

Music. If I am watching TV, it is definitely a show that I really enjoy and I don't want to miss my shows.

6. One book at a time or several at once?

I can read more than one book at a time. I just need to start reading a book and I pretty much remember the story really well.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

I can read everywhere but in cars.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently, goodness. I hate speaking out loud.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?

I am going to admit that I do  read ahead. It is a habit from the past, I'm sorry don't kill me.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

I try to not break the spines, but if it happens I am not going to stress about it.

11. Do you write in books?

Hell no. Not to make people who do feel bad, but it just isn't for me.

12. Who do you tag?

I tag who ever wants to do this tag.


There is the tag. I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment