Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Birthstone Book Tag


So this tag is the Birthstone tag. I was looking for something on the internet and I came across this tag. I thought it was cool so here I am. With that said let's get into the question.


January (Garnet): Associate with warding negative forces and dark energies-Name a book with the darkest/evilest character you can think of.

The Young Elites by Marie Lu. The characters in this book are all so dark and gritty, and the think that made them worst was he fact that everything was driven by human feelings.

February (Amethyst): Purple is associated with royalty-Name a book with regal qualities...You can base this off characters or choose the King of all books.

Ooo I think I am going to pick the king of all books. This is going to have to Mistborn The Final Empire.

March (Aquamarine): Washed out-Name a 'wishy washy' character, a character who is not strong or a follower.

Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I thought of her as soon as I saw wishy washy.

April (Diamond): A diamond in the rough-Name book that you loved but is not as well known.

Ugh, I have to pick a good one, since April is the month I was born in. Mmmm The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann.

May (Emerald): Said to balance energy-Name two characters who balance each other well.

Will Herondale and Jem Carstairs from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, no explaining needed.

June (Pearl): Associated with loyalty-Name a character that is loyal to the end.

This one is pretty clear, Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan, come on his fatal flaw is loyalty.

July (Ruby): Blood Red-Name a book that made your blood boil, one that made you angry.

Hatchet by Gary Parsons, I was crying at the end of the book because I didn't want to read it.

August (Peridot): Pale green (it pales in comparison to other gems)-Name a supporting character who you like better than the main character.

Noah from the Mara Dyer trilogy. I found him so much more interesting than Mara by only a little bit.

September (Sapphire): blue like the ocean that is calming-Name a book that had a calming affect on you.

Crap. Well pretty much all the books that I enjoyed are calming to me. If I don't like a book I feel as far away from calm as I can get.

October (Opal):Iridescent-Name an iridescent book, this can be a book with a beautiful cover or you can base it off a character.

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I just find the book so beautiful in both ways.

November (Topaz): Associated with resilience-Name a book with a character who rises to the top in a time of adversity.

Katniss Everdeen, from the Hunger Games rose up to fight when someone was needed. And of course she survived.

December (Blue Zircon): Associated with friendship-Name a book with a friendship you want to be apart of.

Clary and Simon's friendship from the Mortal Instrument by Cassandra Clare is goals. They are always there for each other and pretty much are the best best friends.


Okay so there is the tag, if you see this and want to do it, fill your boots. I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment