Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Book Tag


Today is Easter. Well technically the day the post goes up it is Easter, but the day I am doing this it is still February. So, let's just get into the tag, shall we?


Rabbits-A book you wish would multiply-So a book you want a sequel to (that doesn't have one).

Paper Towns by John Green. I feel like it would be cool to see Margo's adventures in some kind of collection of short stories.

Egg-A book that surprised you.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I heard good things about the  book, I just didn't really know how good or how much I would enjoy it.

Hunt-A book that was hard for you to get your hands on.

The Iron Trail by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black. I couldn't find it in the bookstore but it somehow end up being in the book order.

Lambs-A children's book you still enjoy.

Secrets of the Night Ponies. I guess the reason why I enjoyed the book so much was that it takes place in Newfoundland, and there really isn't any books that take place here.

Spring-A book with a cover that makes you think of spring.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver. It has white flowers and leaves and very traditional spring-like.

Jesus-A religious or spiritual book that you love.

I don't know, I don't really read religious or spiritual books.

Rising from the Dead-A book from a deceased author.

Pride and Prejudice? Little Women?

Basket-A book in your amazon cart or wishlist, right now.

I can list a few. The Hammer of Thor, A Torch on the Night, Rick Riordan's other new book that the name I am blanking on.

Candy-A book that is sweet.

The Fault in our Stars. The Ship is just so cute!

Peeps-Tag people.

I tag whoever sees this and wants to do the tag.


So there is the tag. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment