Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Writing Habits Tag


Today, I am going to be doing the writing habits book tag. If you didn't know, I am currently working on a novel, so I saw this tag and decide to do it. Lets get into the tag.


1. Typed or Handwritten?

I am typing my story, but the notes and stuff for the story are handwritten.

2. Cursive or Printed?

My writing is printed. I find it easier and faster than cursive.

3. Show your favourite pen.

I don't use pens, since I do make a lot of mistakes, so I do need the eraser on the back of a pencil.

4. Where do you to write?

I write on both my desk and on my bed. I tend to use my desk when my laptop needs to charge but I will use it when I don't have to charge it.

5. Who are your five favourite authors in terms of writing style?

Cassandra Clare, Gayle Forman, Rick Riordan, Jenna Morcei, and Marie Lu.

6. What are your three favourite books on writing?

I don't really have any books on writing, but I will try to read some in 2016.

7. Have you competed in NaNoWriMo?

Yes, I did NaNoWriMo for my first time last year and I plan on doing it again this year.

8. Have you ever won the NaNoWriMo?

No, I kind of came up with my current novel idea in the middle of the month, and I didn't know where I was going with the story.

9. Have you ever had anything published?

No, I never had anything published.

10. What projects are you working on now?

I am currently working on Life After Death, which is the story that I was referring to in the 8th question. It is a story that has werewolves and werewolf hunters and a lot of death. Yeah!

11. What is your sound track for writing?

It would have to be a bunch of heavy metal songs, especially for the story I am currently working on.  Stuff like Metallica, since they are my favourite.

12. Do you have a writing pump-up song?

No I don't.


So there is the tag. I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment