Friday, February 19, 2016

The Retribution of Mara Dyer Review


Summery:

Mara Dyer wants to believe there's more to the lies she's been told.

There is.

She doesn't stop to think about where her quest for the truth might lead.

She should.

She never had to imagine how far she would go for vengeance.

She will now.

Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangled, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer's story.

Retribution has arrived.

My Thoughts:

This was a long time coming for me to read. My first excuse for not reading it was that it wasn't in paperback, which was what I have the other two books as. My next one was more true, the events of the second book hit me right in the feels.

This book really made it had to tell what weather or not Mara is crazy or a straight up psychopath, she did some really crazy shit and should wasn't really controlling her powers in nice friendly ways. She was completely mental.

I have to say though, I was really relieved when I found out that Noah was still alive. You actually have no idea how much it killed me inside when the second book pretty much ended with, 'Noah Shaw: deceased.' I am so grateful he is alive.

Rate:

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment