Monday, February 1, 2016

January Warp Up


It is that time again. It is time to talk about the books I had read in the month of January. So with that said, let's get into it.



Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
4 out of 5 stars





                                                         The Young Elites
                                                             5 out of 5 stars




Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
4 out of 5 stars




                                                     The Kiss of Deception
                                                                 4 out of 5 stars




Snow like Ashes
5 out of 5 stars


Obsidian
4.5 out of 5 stars


Onyx
4 out of 5 stars





So there are the books I had read during the month of January. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment