Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge


Okay guys, this year I decide to do a reading challenge. But the problem was I couldn't find one that worked with my age, and what I am allowed to read. So this is the one I come up with by myself, that me and a couple of friends with be doing.


  1. Read a horror book
  2. Read a collection of essays
  3. Read a middle grade novel
  4. Read a dystopian or post-apocalyptic novel
  5. Read a book over 500 pages long
  6. A book based on a fairy tale
  7. A national book winner
  8. A book set in your home state
  9. A book published in 2016
  10. A book that takes place during Summer
  11. A book with a blue cover
  12. The first book you see in a bookstore
  13. A book about a road trip
  14. A book with a number in the title
  15. A book with nonhuman characters
  16. A book based entirely on its cover
  17. A book with a love triangle
  18. A book with magic
  19. A book that was translated to English
  20. Book written by author with same initials as you


So there is the challenge. If you decide to do it please let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you in my next post, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment