Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top 13 Books of 2015


Hey guys, today I am going to be doing my top 13 favourite books that I read during the year, 2015. I am not going to explain much about the books, so lets get into it.





An Ember in the Ashes







                                                                  The Iron Trail



Since You've Been Gone







                                                           Queen of Shadows



The Murder Complex







                                                                             Half Bad



Six of Crows







                                               The Sword of Summer



Scarlet







                                         Daughter of Smoke and Bone




Black Widow: Forever Red







                                              The Queen of the Tearling




Winter











So there it is! I forgot to mention that it s in no particular order. I hope you enjoyed, Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, so many great books! I also read and loved An Ember in the Ashes, Winter, and Six of Crows this year. I have yet to read Queen of Shadows, but I absolutely LOVE Sarah J. Maas' books!

    ReplyDelete