Tuesday, December 8, 2015

'Tis The Season Book Tag


It is time for the Christmas book tags. I hope that it doesn't bother you to much that I have a crap load of these to post. Let's get into the tag!


1. Do you have a favourite winter read?

I don't have a favourite winter read, but if I had to, I would probably chose to read Harry Potter or just watch it again.

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!

Let it Snow has blue on the cover.

3. Find a book you'd use as a star on a Christmas tree!

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

4. Pick one fictional place that would be prefect for a winter vacation!

The Barrow. You know the Weasley's house in Harry Potter.

5. Pick one fictional character you'd take with you on your winter vacation!

Annabeth Chase or Tessa Grey. Ugh to hard to choose.

6. Name one book on your wish list this year!

Black Widow Forever Red. This one is an easy one.

7. Favourite holiday drink, treat, & movie?

Hot chocolate, cookies and all of them.


So there is the tag, hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment