Friday, December 25, 2015

The Christmas Book Tag


Merry Christmas! I hope you are having an amazing holiday! With that said let's get into the tag!


Jingle Bells-You are in a reading slump, nothing sounds good to you. BUT you know that this well known will get you out of it, what book is that?

Anything by Rick Riordan or Cassandra Clare. The sass and action is good enough for me.

Silent Night-It is a quiet peaceful snowy night you are snuggled in your reading nook what book are you reading to warm you up?

I guess whatever book I am reading. It doesn't really require for me to have a specific book to be reading.

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing-You, a librarian is looking over your books by night and behold! Your favourite author appears from your shelves! They bring good books of great words! What author would you like to give you a signed copy of their book? Which book?

Cassandra Clare and Lady Midnight. A finished copy of Lady Midnight.

Walking in a Winter Wonderland-Maybe it isn't snowing but this one book will get you in the winter spirit?

Okay, I live in Canada so no snow is kind of rare this time of year, so I don't have a book to chose.

O Holy Night-It is the day of your dear savior's birth! What book will you give to someone this Christmas?

I gave my best friend this mermaid book called tides rising or something like that.

Let it Go-Your house is filling up with boos! What book do you 'let go' of to have more room for more books?

Probably a few of the books that I read years ago and let my sister have them.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!-Time to spread  the Christmas joy! Who will you tag and what book would you give them for Christmas?

Whoever wants to do the tag, and an amazing action book!


So there is the tag, hope you enjoy and I'll see you at my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment