Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Warp Up


It is that time again, you may have noticed that I didn't do a November TBR. It was because I was planning on doing NaNoWriMo but I pretty much failed terribly. So these are the books I read in November.


The Girl with the Iron Touch
3.5 out of 5 stars







                                  The Girl with the Windup Heart
                                                          3.5 out of 5 stars


Champion
5 out of 5 stars







                                                                          The Heir
                                                                 3 out of 5 stars




Daughter of Smoke and Bone
5 out of 5 stars





                                      Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
                                                                 2 out of 5 stars




Scarlet
5 out of 5 stars




                                                                             Cress
                                                              5 out of 5 stars





Black Widow Forever Red
5 out of 5 stars









So those are the books I have read during the month of November. Hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you in my next post. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment