Saturday, December 5, 2015

Let it Snow Book Tag


Okay, so December is upon us, so I thought I would do the Let it Snow book tag. I hope you enjoy this tag.


1. What book gets you in the holiday spirit?

I think it would have to be Let it Snow by John Green and a couple other authors that I don't remember who they are but I am to lazy to get up and see.

2. It's a blizzard outside and you're snowed in, which character would you want to be stuck inside with?

Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes  of Olympus. We could read, talk about our favourite books, I'll introduce her to Supernatural, yeah it would be a lot of fun.

3, You're having a snow fight, which cold hearted character would you aim for first?

Sebastian from the Mortal Instruments. I don't care how he was somewhat redeemed at the end of the series, I absolutely hated him.

4. Which fictional family would you like to spend the holidays with?

The Weasley's. No question about it.

5.Who would you want to kiss under the mistletoe?

Will Herondale. What kind of question is that?

6. Which character was on the Naughty list, but made his/her way on to the nice list?

Magnus Bane. He changed a lot, from how he was in the Infernal Devices and how he is in the Mortal Instruments.

7. You're HOME ALONE, when two burglars come into your house. Which character would you want to help fight them off?

June from the Legend trilogy. I mean how couldn't you want her to help you beat up some burglars?

8. The Hallmark channel is having a holiday movie marathon, what book has the cheesiest cover?

I don't know. From what it looks like, most contemporary book covers.

9. Spread the holiday love, who do you tag?

I tag who ever wants to do this tag.


So there is the tag, hope you enjoyed and I will see you in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment