Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Cracker Book Tag


Here is another tag for your enjoyment. I hope you are in the Christmas mood as much as I am. Let's get into the tag.


1. Pick a book with a wintry cover.

The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.

2. Pick a book you're likely to buy as a present.

I never decided yet. I pretty much have one friend that I am going to get a book for.

3.Pick a festive themed book.

Let it Snow, since it does take place on Christmas eve

4. Pick a book you can curl up with  by the fireplace.

Pretty much any fantasy or action book, no contemporary for me.

5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period.

I think I would like to reread Let it Snow this year while I am on break.

6. Pick a book that's so good it gives you the chills.

If I Stay by Galye Forman

7. Pick a book going on your Christmas wishlist.

Thor's Serpents and Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes


So that's the tag, hope you enjoyed and I'll see you at my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment