Sunday, December 20, 2015

Black Widow Forever Red Review


Summery:

Enter the world of the Avengers' iconic master spy.

Natasha Romanoff is one of the world's most lethal assassins. Trained from a young age in the arts of death and deception, Natasha was given the title of Black Widow by Ivan Somodorov, her brutal teacher at the Red Rooms, Moscow's infamous academy for operatives.

Ava Orlova is just trying to fit in as an average Brooklyn teenager, but her life has been anything but average. The daughter of a missing Russian quantum physicist, Ava was once subjected to a series of ruthless military experiments-until she was rescued by Black Widow and placed under S.H.I.E.L.D. protection. Ava has always longed to reconnect with her mysterious savior, but Black Widow isn't really a big sister type.

Until now.

When children all over Eastern Europe begin to go missing, and rumors of smuggled Red Room tech light up the dark net, Natasha suspects her old teacher has returned-and that Av Orlova might be the only one who can stop him. To defeat the madman who threatens their future, Natasha and Ava must unravel their pasts. Only then will thy discover the truth about the dark-eyed boy with an hourglass tattoo who haunts Ava's dreams...

My Thoughts:

When I heard about this book, I knew I had to get it. Black Widow is my favourite superhero and I still wish she had her own movie. I enjoyed the book but I want to see what happened to her, I don't want Iron Man or Captain America.

Natasha's past was so painful when we found out what happened to her, even before what happened to her in the Red Rooms. Pretty much raising her brother,her parents dying, being forced to leave him when she was twelve. It was very emotional seeing her memories. Also, let's talk about how bad-ass she was in this book.

Ava was very similar to Natasha. They were almost to similar, even calling herself White Widow, to be the opposite of Black Widow. But I liked how her past helped them figure out how to stop Ivan, which was an interesting.

Alex would have to be the funniest character in this book. He was so light-hearted and didn't deserve what happened to him at the en of the book. Also he is Natasha's little brother. Yeah, now all I need is this book to be turned into a movie. I need to see them interacted.

Rate:

5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment