Friday, October 16, 2015

Six of Crows Review


Summery:

Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price-and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist tht could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can't pull it off alone...

A convict with a thirst for revenge.

A sharpshooter who can't walk away from a wager.

A runaway with a privileged past.

A spy known as the Wraith.

A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums.

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes.

Six dangerous outcasts. One impossible heist. Kaz's crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction-if they don't kill each other first.

My Thoughts:

This book took unnecessary amount of time for me to read. But I manages to finish it pretty fast considering I do go to school and I was reading it on my phone. Also I liked this book more then Leigh Bardugo's other book that I read, Shadow and Bones.

Kaz, oh my god. I wish the other characters know what made him that way, they make him seem so selfish and just unemotional but he was just trying to hide the pain and the past. The pieces we did see were so freaking good, we saw what happened to his brother, how he became who he is now and what the R tattoo he has mean. Him and Inej are so good for each other and I just want him to man up, and go talk to her, she will understand.

Continue on with the Inej, I loved her. She may have been the most hardest character to truly understand the motivation for, but she was pretty much the honest. We saw a lot about her past as will which was so amazing since she was my favourite in this book. Not to mention her attraction to her 'claws' which I totally relate to even though she is talking about here is her knifes and I am referring to my nails.

Jesper and Wylan. They were such a good time. Jesper with his skills and abilities in combat and Wylan's smarts helped out with there parts of the mission of sorts. Jesper wasn't given enough credit from Kaz. He was always kept out of the lope of things and was always assumed an idiot by pretty much everyone. Also Wylan is way to pure for the world he is living in.

Finally the last two main characters on my list, Nina and Mattias. Nina for one was so brave and protective for her friends even though she wasn't at some point completely trusted by them. Also she sacrifice so much at the end of the book for them and it, ugh. Mattias had so much anger for Nina but managed to listen to why she did what she did and forgive her, and protected her. I ship them, I ship them so extremely much.

But than freaking Pekka Rollins messed up everything in my thoughts and didn't even remember Kaz and his brother Josie and I can't wait for Kaz to finally kill him.

Rate:

4.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment