Monday, October 19, 2015

Marvel Avengers Book Tag


So, I kind of went through a Marvel only movie stage during this summer, but I only found out about this tag a few weeks ago. So let's get into the questions!


1. Iron Man-Favourite first book in a series.

Ugh this is so hard to choose. Umm I think it would have to be Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.

2. Hulk-A book that you can't talk about because it would make you angry. And people wouldn't like it when you're angry.

Hatchet, I hated that book so much! I was literary crying at the end of the book because I didn't want to finish it. But I had to since I was reading it for school.

3. Captain America-A book that takes place in World War II.

I feel like this would be the first choice for a lot of people, but The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

4. Thor-A book based on mythology of any kind.

I am going to win for best choice for this: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan. Norse mythology, just like Thor.

5. Black Widow-A side character you wish had their own movie-er, book.

I think I am going to choose someone from a more recent read, Inej from Six of Crows. I would like a book for how she got to where she currently lives and her with her family, stuff like that.

6. Hawkeye-A book you love, but everyone else seems to dislike.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver, I don't know I just really enjoyed this book.

7. Nick Fury-A character with a ton of sass.

Persassy Jackson, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I really don't need to explain.

8. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch-A book with a great sibling relationship.

Laurie and Fen Brekke, they are not really siblings but they are really close like siblings.

9. PhilCoulson-A book you wish would by adapted for the big (or small) screen.

The Iron Trail by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

10. Loki-A villain you just can't help but love.

Luke from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I really don't have any villains that I like besides him.

Bonus:
Ant-Man-The next book on your TBR.

Scarlet and Cress by Merissa Myer. I really need to get those read since the booksplosion book of the month is Winter the fourth book in the lunar chonicles.


So there is the tag. Hope you enjoyed. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment