Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Book Tag


Ahh, Halloween is tomorrow! I am so excited for Halloween and going trick or treating with my friends. I know that I am getting to old for it, but free candy! Now with that said lets get into the tag!


1. Favourite horror book.

Gah, I don't know. I really read horror book that often. I don't really like horror stuff since I find that most of the stuff that happened could have be avoided. So I don't have one.

2. Scariest moment in a book you've read.

I don't get scared while reading. Sometimes I will while watching something, but it goes away as soon as I am done with it.

3. Have you ever dressed up as a book character for Halloween?

Yes, nobody knew who I was though.

4. What would you think your favourite fictional character would dress up as for Halloween.

I can't choose a favourite character so I am going to choose the main character in the last book I've read. Magnus Chase would probably be a zombie or something like that.

5. What is your favourite type of horror.

I think it would be paranormal horror, if that is a thing. I guess it is because I am currently working on a story in that category.

6. If books were as cheap as candy, what book would you give out to trick or treaters?

Percy Jackson the Lightning Thief hands down.

7. My Halloween TBR list.

I would like to finish The Girl with the Iron Touch, sometime soon.

8. Recommend some Halloween reads.

The Streampunk Chronicles, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series and The Mortal Instruments.


So there is the tag. Hope you enjoyed! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment