Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Time Cozy Time Book Tag


Fall is upon us so it is time to get this tag down. I hope you enjoy this post, let's get on with this!


Cozy Sweater: It's finally cold enough to don warm cozy clothing-what book gives you the warm fuzzies?

Since You've Been Gone, I really liked this book. It is a very good finding yourself story and is pretty relate able in some parts.

Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding- chose your favourite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day.

I guess more darker fantasy, action books. Action is in fact thee overall genre I lean towards so the more action the better!

Cool Crisp Air: What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?

I would say Dorian from Throne of Glass but I wouldn't want to be him. So I will choose Annabeth.

Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you what to see become the next biggest hottest thing?

Loki's Wolves, it reads like a Rick Riordan, and it is focuses on Norse Mythology.

Coats, Scarves, and Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it's time to cover up-What's the most embarrassing cover that you own that you like to keep hidden in public?

Forever Summer by Alyson Noel. It is not that the cover is bad. It is just that it seems that the book(s) is more romance centered, which it is not. Not to mention I am not a big fan on those romance centered books.

Pumpkin Spice: What's your favourite fall time comfort food/foods?

I like apple crumble and hot chocolate for this time of year.


So that is the tag. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment