Thursday, September 24, 2015

Playlist Book Tag


This tag intrigued me very much when I saw it when I was browsing for a book tag for me to do. I have to put my music on shuffle and chose a song to goes well with that song. My music is both songs that I bought and that my dad got for me and my sister. So lets do this!



Alone Together-Fall Out Boy: The Fault in our Stars by John Green


Nina-Ed Sheeran: If I Stay by Gayle Forman


Amnesia-5 Seconds of Summer: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hopkins


White Teeth Teens-Lorde: Forever Summer by Alyson Noel


Firework-Katy Perry: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


Haven't Meet You Yet-Michael Buble: Looking for Alaska by John Green


Welcome to New York-Taylor Swift: Allegiant by Veronica Roth


Buzzcut Season-Lorde: The Iron Trail by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black


Hey, Soul Sister-Train: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


Yellow Flicker Beat-Lorde: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins



So there it is! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment