Monday, September 14, 2015

Back to School Book Tag


I have been back to school since the tenth of September. (Which doesn't feel right typing, since I am pre-typing.) So without further ado lets get started!


English/Language Arts-Name your favourite author's (or books) writing style.

It will have to be a tie between Cassandra Clare and Rick Riordan. Cassandra's writing is just so easy to read and it takes very little effort to finish one of her books. Rick's writing is such a joy to read, he has so much humor in his writing, you can basically hear someone telling the jokes.

Math-A book that made you frustrated.

I am going to chose a more recent read: The Tiger's Curse. I have a review up that explains exactly why I got frustrated.

Science-A book that really made you think or question things.

The Hunger Games. I saw on Instagram that the reason that they spent a couple chapters talking about shaving legs, when Finnick was killed in a sentence, was that was how we spent life. We worry so much about the small things when everything can be taken away in a sentence.

Social Studies/History-Your favourite book from a different time period.

Harry Potter. It counts! It is not taken place in my time so yeah. I doubt that I need to explain why I chose these books, so lets move on.

Art-Your favourite book with pictures.

Loki's Wolves, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children or Hollow City. I can't choose.

Drama-A book you would love to see turned into a movie.

I think I would like to see a six hour long movie of The Knife of Never Letting Go. It would be extremely interesting to see how they would do the noise/mind thing.

Music/Band-Name a character you think (or know) would have the same music taste as you.

Umm, I think it would be a mixture between Percy Jackson and Clary Fray, maybe?

Lunch-A food from a book you would love to try.

Chocolate Frogs from Harry Potter. I just really like chocolate!

Bus Ride Home-A book or author that is relaxing.

I don't know what bus you go on because mine is not peaceful. Anyways, I would chose The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.

Extra Credit-A book someone else told you to read that you ended up enjoying it.

I think Cinder by Marissa Meyers because my best friend Rosemary recommended it to me.


So that is the tag! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment