Sunday, August 30, 2015

The TV Book Tag

 If you know me, then you would know that I have a pretty large amount of TV shows I watched, Watching, Waiting for and Need to watch. I saw this tag and knew I had to do it. So lets get into the questions.



Doctor Who-A book with a big sci-fi element or time-travel.

DoooWeeeDoooooo!! Sorry but I am currently watching season eight of DW. Anyways I will choose Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. This books main aspect is time-travel. In fact that is what the trilogy is all about!

24-A book full of action.

This is pretty hard for me to answer, since my prefered genre is action. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I read it back in May and I really enjoyed the story line, the characters and the action.

Roswell-A book with aliens in it.

Ummm, this one is a bit harder, I don't read alien books that often. Gravity by Melissa West, I read this one about a year ago and I don't remember it that well.

The Walking Dead-A book with zombies in it.

I only read one book with zombies in it and that is Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I just realize that I lied I did read another one.

Supernatural-A book with many supernatural/paranormal creatures in it.

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. There are demons, angels, werewolves, vampires and more.

Once Upon a Time-A book that is/or is based on a fairytale.

Goodness, I think Off the Page would count.

Ghost Whisperer-A book with ghosts in it.

Clockwork Princess has a ghost in it

Glee-a book a high-school setting.

Paper Towns by John Green, most of the book is spent in high school.



There is the tag! Hope you enjoy!

-Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment