Monday, August 31, 2015

August Warp Up


Today, I will telling you about the books I've read in August. Lets get started!



Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
3 out of 5 stars




                                                        Prodigy by Marie Lu                                                                   4 out of 5 stars






Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5 out of 5 stars





             The Mark of the Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson
                                                             3.5 out of 5 star





I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
4 out of 5 stars





                                 
                                    The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
                                                              3.9 out of 5 stars




So there are the books I read this month, stay tune for my September TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment